1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Da muß Dampf dahinter gemacht werden! Wo ist eure Spielzeug-Dampfmaschine?
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Something you can reach?
2 Wacom tablets, devil plushie, Donald Duck Entenhausen-Edition
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Fox and The Hound
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
street sounds coming from the open window
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
playing video games and drawing at a friends place
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
dark green army-like outfit
11. When did you last laugh?
listening to a girl ranting hard when playing Halo definitely made me chuckle
12. Seen anything weird lately?
nope, except when looking in the mirror
13. What is the last film you saw?
How to train a Dragon
14. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I'm crazy in ACEO's (Kakao-cards) right now.
15. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I just want ppl to get along with each other, on the small scale would be enough.
16. Do you like to dance?
Sometimes yes, but I'm definitely out of training
17. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
18.Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
if you wanna do it ppl, do it!